Protect your team & customers with safe, pleasant treatments…
that are effective against COVID!
Many claim to disinfect, but most don’t solve the root problem below the biofilm. Despite their reassuring fragrances, most cleaners (including chlorine bleach) can’t break through. Your place smells clean… until that smell comes back.
Alamo ProTec uses pleasant EPA-registered, military grade virucide / disinfectants which eliminate a wide variety of pathogens and are included on the List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. They meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Antibacterial – Cleaner – Mildewstat – Decontaminant – Disinfectant – Deodorizer – Fungicide – Algaecide – Virucide
- Go Green – Green Certified by the Green Clean Institute.
- Kill Mold – 100% safe process deactivates mold, mold spores, hypha, mycelium and neutralizes mycotoxins and other toxic compounds.
- Stay Safe – Safe around electronic equipment, will not bleach or stain, and no impact on painted surfaces. Can be used in food service areas.
- Protect it All – Approved for HVAC and ducts. Effective solution for carpet cleaning. Can be used as a cleaning solution.
- Eliminate Odors – Fog/mist solution on all surfaces to neutralize all types of odors at the source. Oxidizes better than ozone with other reactions that defeat all types of odor problems.
- Neutralize Toxic Threats – Neutralize chemical residue, pollutants, toxins, and VOCS for compliance with DOL, OSHA, and ADA rules for environmentally safe workplace, school, or home.
- Kill COVID – Treatments meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Ready for a consultation? Please use the form below or call (210) 819-0007.
EPA Registered: 91899-1-94286 (Part A)
91899-2-84286 (Part B)
Manufactured in USA
US Patent No. 6,566,574 B1
Treatments Destroy These and Other Threats:
- Pathogenic Avian Flu (HPAI)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Corona Virus
- Salmonella Choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Staphylococcus Epidermidis
- Proteus Mirabilis
- Penicillium Variabile
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Many more…